Pikablu Disscution

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Red Version
  3. Pikablu Disscution

User Info: SUPERMARIO1600

SUPERMARIO1600
6 years ago#1

I know what Pikablu is, When Eveyone saw the poster for Pokemon: The First Movie they could see those 2 pokemon in the cornor that said PIKACHU'S VACTION. Well those 2 pokemon were Snullball and Marril. And the people saw marill and there was no evotion. But in Pokemon Red if you go to this lady ( I dont know where she is ) and she says "Can you trade me a Richu?" Say yes of you have one. Then walk out of the building, then go back in and talk to the lady and she says " The Richu you traded me..... It evoled!" Well Nintendo made a mistake translating from the japan version. " You were suppose to trade 2 different pokemon!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friend Code Heart Gold: 1721 1108 3809

POKEMON + ACTOIN REPLAY CODES = AWESOME! :D

SUPERMARIO1600
6 years ago#2

I FORGOT SOMETHING!, Before the movie came out, Pikablu was a pokegod "Pokemon After 150 Including Mew" So when the movie came out, Pikablu Website Shut Down, But if you search you may be able to fing a site!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

POKEMON + ACTOIN REPLAY CODES = AWESOME!

SUPERMARIO1600
6 years ago#3

http://www.blue-reflections.net/ragecandybar/projects/pokegods/

Go on this for pokegods and Pikablu, PLUS THE PICTURE OF THE LADY SAYING THAT RICHU ELVOLED!

User Info: HWMWD

HWMWD
6 years ago#4
From that same site:
"Nowadays it seems that if anyone mentions the "PokeGods" they get laughed off as a troll, or ranted at about how anyone that believed in them was gullible or naive. "
Mating with duck is like vomiting in a too small bucket.
Listen to my music: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/view.php?id=907376

SUPERMARIO1600
6 years ago#5

Well i still like pokegods

User Info: gbchaosmaster

gbchaosmaster
6 years ago#6
You've explained the reason behind the Raichu evolution comment and discussed pretty much everything else.

Yet you're still surprised and want us to discuss?
gbchaosmaster

SUPERMARIO1600
6 years ago#7

Well I Still like pokegods

POKEMON + ACTOIN REPLAY CODES = AWESOME!

SUPERMARIO1600
6 years ago#8

Well...... Hmm.... Maybe we should discuss Pokemon Glitches in RED AND BLUE

User Info: hylianarmy

hylianarmy
6 years ago#9
Friend, we've worn out all of those topics years ago. Topics on Pokegods, notable bugs and glitches, and "Rate my Team" threads have been used ad nauseam.

Lurk on the board for a while, do some research, then come back to us a much wiser man.
Remember those Enzyte TV commercials? "Natural Male Enhancement". It's a pill. It's not "natural" if you have to take a pill for it!

SUPERMARIO1600
6 years ago#10

Go to mario 64 we will discuss mario 64's L IS REAL 2401

1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Red Version
  3. Pikablu Disscution

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived