Mini game FAQ?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sega GT
  3. Mini game FAQ?

User Info: C0M1C5

C0M1C5
9 years ago#1
Is there a detailed FAQ for the mini-game, particulary the PAL version.
The ones on this site are weak at best, so this really is asking about FAQs outside this site.

I'm also in the process of doing my own, so just want to make sure that there isn't one already about.
Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups

User Info: C0M1C5

C0M1C5
9 years ago#2
Wow, doing a FAQ for this mini-game is quite hard, as the game is actually quite interesting. But I am getting a bit bored with it now.

I've found out that there actually is a difference between the three different mini-games (even if they appear the same).
I have most of the stat changes too.

Unfortunitely, I have no idea as the what difference the stats will have on my charactor.
I also have not won a race yet (best I got was 5th), so I don't know the rewards or if there is a chance of winning a car
I also have not figured out the exact stats needed to go to hospital (at first I thought it was simply to have no stamina left, but that was not the case).
Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups
  1. Boards
  2. Sega GT
  3. Mini game FAQ?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived