failed to join game

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: fake_Hippy

fake_Hippy
9 years ago#1
is anybody else having trouble connecting with open battlenet?
PSN: Hippy7

User Info: Jvstm

Jvstm
9 years ago#2
I am not.

However, it may be they're finally shutting down the bnet server for Diablo 2

::Crosses fingers::

=P
The present will pass you if you live in the past. Neither should you wait for the future to find you. -RIP Khalid

fake_Hippy
9 years ago#3
WHAT?! I JUST GOT THE GAME

User Info: Lord Heimdall

Lord Heimdall
9 years ago#4
They won't shut down the Bnet server for Diablo 2 before they close the Diablo 1 server (and THIS I don't want to happen).
I will not change this sig until Claymore is published in my country !!! (11/29/2007).

User Info: Jvstm

Jvstm
9 years ago#5
Yeah I was just kidding =P

Probably Warcraft 2 is the least played Blizzard game.
The present will pass you if you live in the past. Neither should you wait for the future to find you. -RIP Khalid

fake_Hippy
9 years ago#6
so open battle.net servers aren't having problems? because me and my friends can't connect to each others games. we have our firewall off and everything.

User Info: Undead_juGgalo

Undead_juGgalo
9 years ago#7
The thing with open is that the connection is done through your own computer, not through a blizzard server. That is why you are able to run mods and hack with out being caught. If your running through a router try disconnecting the router and going straight through your modem, if that is not a choice you need to do some port forwarding.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived