Prismatic Amulet worth making?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo II: Lord of Destruction
  3. Prismatic Amulet worth making?

User Info: Reighnman

Reighnman
9 years ago#1
I havent played Diablo 2 in years and have restarted just recently. I am on my first nightmare run and have been saving gems and upgrading em via the cube. Is it a good idea to use the 6 perfect gems to make the Prismatic Amulet? What would be the best ways to use these gems? Thanks.

User Info: Pacifickarma

Pacifickarma
9 years ago#2
If you're hurting for resists, why not? It isn't like 6 PGems are worth all that much anyway.
"When did ignorance become a point of view?" - Dilbert

Reighnman
9 years ago#3
ok thanks, ill do that.

User Info: Lord Heimdall

Lord Heimdall
9 years ago#4
It's definitely worth it, specially if you're playing untwinked and are low level. Later you can look for rare amulets containing the prismatic mod.
I will not change this sig until Claymore is published in my country !!! (11/29/2007).

Reighnman
9 years ago#5
Alright, I finally got all 6 perfect gems... just not sure about something. Can I use any amulet and will the amulet keep its former attributes? For example, if it had +2 to all skill levels, will it still keep that?

User Info: LordMessbu

LordMessbu
9 years ago#6
The ammy would not keep the stats it previously had before you use it in the cube with the gems.
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo II: Lord of Destruction
  3. Prismatic Amulet worth making?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived