How do I throw Javelins? >.>

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo II: Lord of Destruction
  3. How do I throw Javelins? >.>

User Info: Zero17

Zero17
7 years ago#1
Hmm yes, this is my first time playing this game. Well not really first-my friend had it and I played it with him for a short time. Like, 15 minutes. So I haven't actually *played* the game. My brother owned it for a while, then moved out...and gave it to me. I've finally decided to give it a try. I like it so far...but I can't seem to figure out how to throw a Javelin. I'm attempting to throw a few Javelins before the enemy gets close, when I'll finish them off...but I don't know how to throw. So uh, help? Thanks!
In the future, it's probably best not to choose a flame guardian who's afraid of flames. -Kotomo

Zero17
7 years ago#2
Oh, and while I'm at it...does this game have a new game + feature? IE:I beat it on normal, can I carry anything over to the next difficulty when I start a new game?
In the future, it's probably best not to choose a flame guardian who's afraid of flames. -Kotomo

User Info: tragictesseract

tragictesseract
7 years ago#3
you click on your skill on the lower left and right and find 'throw'

also when you go to a new difficulty your character is left exactly as it is.
It never hurts to ask. Unless you ask for hurt.

Zero17
7 years ago#4
Awesome, thanks!

User Info: IAmTheChou

IAmTheChou
7 years ago#5
Well first you get a running start, then with out stepping over the line you hurl it as hard as possible, at a 45 degree angle for maximum distance...
"Jesus the Jew, what the hell is going on here?"
Penn Jillette

User Info: red255

red255
7 years ago#6
...while I like to throw javalins for the first few levels of any class, cuz they kill good in act 1, you likely want to select a javalin throwing skill (Assuming you are a zon) for maximum effect.

or double throw.
Anybody saying this is anime of the year will immediately be shut down when FMA comes out. -cloudvstidus4life | Posted: 2/17/2009
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo II: Lord of Destruction
  3. How do I throw Javelins? >.>

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived