Having a problem connecting to Battle.net...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo II: Lord of Destruction
  3. Having a problem connecting to Battle.net...

User Info: OmniLord

OmniLord
6 years ago#1
Bought myself a new copy today. Installation went fine and I tried getting on Battle.net and I get some kind of error message. I went to Blizzard and installed some new patches, and tried again with the same result. Anyone got some tips?

BTW the error message reads: "Unable to connect to Battle.net.
If using a modem, you may want to connect to your internet service provider before connecting to Battle.net. For more information please visit www.battle.net/support/errormessages"

Tried following the link but couldn't find anything obvious on how to fix this little problem.
I can't go to Hell! They have a restraining order.

User Info: red255

red255
6 years ago#2
probably a firewall or something. make sure you aren't blocking diablo 2's connection to the internet.
If the next one is called, because of his MO, the underwear bomber, you'll know I'm on to something. Calvin Trillin June 16, 2006.

User Info: hotdog2100

hotdog2100
6 years ago#3
are u possibly using vista or window 7? if u are then run it as administrator. jus right click on the icon
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo II: Lord of Destruction
  3. Having a problem connecting to Battle.net...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived