Ginthers rift for trade LOD ladder

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo II: Lord of Destruction
  3. Ginthers rift for trade LOD ladder

User Info: TreeDigger

TreeDigger
4 months ago#1
Hey anyone have a battle hammer (with mana steal!) or a MF ring to trade for this bad boy?

TreeDigger
4 months ago#2
forgot to mention, WEST.

Anyways going in now, name: Ginther4trd

User Info: c13rocks

c13rocks
4 months ago#3
Have you tried d2jsp? It is about the only way to trade these days.

User Info: roos1046 Reborn

roos1046 Reborn
4 months ago#4
lol
When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself.
http://i.imgur.com/FoV5u.gif

User Info: Richter1234

Richter1234
4 months ago#5
Hey roos hows it been? Still playing d2?
"Lucius: AFLONG AFLONGKONG"

User Info: Zeratultheking

Zeratultheking
4 months ago#6
c13rocks posted...
Have you tried d2jsp? It is about the only way to trade these days.

Not true, I've had pretty good success doing normal trading games for pretty standard trades like pul for shako or the like.

TreeDigger
4 months ago#7
I think i ask for too much or am unlucky.

But an amazing user (sorry forget your name) but its this guy from quebec. Got me almost the whole IK set and now I can actually kill stuff!

Id be willing to let a lot of my stuff got now for runes. What ones should I be asking for? I have Templars might and Djnn slayer as my other "best" items. Also have a bunch of level 50ish weapons (mostly bows)

Im doing key runs at countess rn, should I be MFing somewhere or anywhere?

Also the most important question!
What should I put into my sockets on the IK helm? I have two sheals in the hammer

TreeDigger
4 months ago#8
sorry for double post. Looked at arreat.

I would say put in cham and pul?

Think people would trade those for my stuff? Ima try rn anyways. Im on West if anyones interested.

Game; Stuff4champul

User Info: Zeratultheking

Zeratultheking
4 months ago#9
Djinn slayer I have never seen anyone value at all, so I doubt you'll get anything for it. Main reason is that is has low damage for level requirement, most exceptional weapons can do more tbh. The only main draw is lightning absorb which can be done via tgods or wisp ring instead of using a lackluster weapon to do so.

Templars might is not worth much from what I have seen over the years. While rare item to get, not exactly tradable since 1.11 and the introduction of all the runewords that are better and easier to obtain. I think someone actually gave me one last year when I said I was new, to give you context of how throwaway some people view it. At most you'd get is a Mal rune. Cham rune is a HR and is several SOJs to give you perspective worth.

What I have found the most sure fire way to get low runes and work your way up when you have next to nothing is perfect gems. Most realms you can trade 10 for pul 20 for um and 40 for an HR like an ist. Reason is people use them to re-roll charms to get skillers and 20 life small charms. 3+magic item re-rolls the affixes/prefixes without dropping the ilvl. So you just get one from baal in Hell or one of the 85+ areas and you can get the best magic items in the game given enough re-rolls.

TreeDigger
4 months ago#10
Oh wow please tell me more about re-rolling charms :)

And thx for the info ill try trading some gems and start picking them up lol.
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo II: Lord of Destruction
  3. Ginthers rift for trade LOD ladder

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived