Ginthers rift for trade LOD ladder

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo II: Lord of Destruction
  3. Ginthers rift for trade LOD ladder

User Info: Zeratultheking

Zeratultheking
2 months ago#11
TreeDigger posted...
Oh wow please tell me more about re-rolling charms :)

And thx for the info ill try trading some gems and start picking them up lol.

It works just the same as finding the charm it just makes it regenerate the prefix/affix for the charm. So it is how you can get +skill tree + 40 life grand charms or +20 small charms, that every dueler or person seems to be carrying.

If you are patient you can sell those for higher than what I listed above of Ist+, but you might burn through more gems than your return so its a mixed bag. Of course if you are going to use them yourself it is worth it.

User Info: TreeDigger

TreeDigger
2 months ago#12
So is it completely random or does it kinda of re-roll what it is?

I seem to be having no luck with this re-roll thing :) lol

User Info: Zeratultheking

Zeratultheking
2 months ago#13
It basically makes the item over again, as if a new one dropped. What mods are created on re-roll have no baring on what was made prior. So a +1 damage GC has the same % chance to get a skiller as a +40 lifer. All that matters is what ilvl, aka the mlvl(monster level) that dropped it. So if you fight Baal in Hell or any of the uniques in the 85+ area you are guaranteed to get a high enough ilvl to generate any type of charm you want. The higher the ilvl the higher chance there is to spawn both an affix and a prefix.

Just keep doing it, there is nothing special to it just to keep redoing it til you get the affix you want. They are all just low chances per affix as there are literally hundreds of possible combinations as you can see: https://diablo.gamepedia.com/Affixes_(Diablo_II)
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo II: Lord of Destruction
  3. Ginthers rift for trade LOD ladder

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived