Removing a cursed weapon.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wizardry 8
  3. Removing a cursed weapon.

User Info: tacticalcraptic

tacticalcraptic
9 years ago#1
I equipped a poison dagger (this is my first time playing through wiz 8 and I love it) an it is, of course, cursed. To remove a cursed Items is there a potion or a spell or is there someone in a town who can do it? I can't figure it out and I cant find it in an faq or anything.
"Why would anyone do drugs when they could just mow a lawn?"- Hank Hill. Currently Playing: Wizardry 8, Rock Band.

User Info: Paladin

Paladin
9 years ago#2
1. Use Bishop's special ability to remove curse
2. Use "Remove Curse" spell (level 4 spell, wizardry or divinity)
Lay on hand!

tacticalcraptic
9 years ago#3
So am not too far in yet, I think I only have L2 spells and no bishop. I guess I'll be using a poison dagger for awhile...
"Why would anyone do drugs when they could just mow a lawn?"- Hank Hill. Currently Playing: Wizardry 8, Rock Band, Kirby Superstar.

User Info: jamiemadrox024

jamiemadrox024
9 years ago#4
Assuming you're at Arnika (That's the closest place I can think of to get a Poison Dagger), you should be able to buy a scroll of Remove Curse from the vendor in the church.

tacticalcraptic
9 years ago#5
The priest in arnika is not selling one. it must just be random wether he has that scroll or not.
"Why would anyone do drugs when they could just mow a lawn?"- Hank Hill. Currently Playing: Persona 3 FES, Rock Band, Dance Factory.

User Info: ChaosLolz

ChaosLolz
9 years ago#6
Apparently if you buy some things and visit back like 14 hours later they will sell different things.
SSBB FC - JohnC - 0731-4450-1468 ~ Find Smash players in your area
Join the Global Smasher Compendium - http://www.smashwiki.com/wiki/GSC
  1. Boards
  2. Wizardry 8
  3. Removing a cursed weapon.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived