My save file is corrupted!! HELP PLEASE!!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Crystal Version
  3. My save file is corrupted!! HELP PLEASE!!

User Info: royal_to_be

royal_to_be
9 years ago#1
When I try to hit continue, it says that my save file is corrupted, is there anything I can possibly do so that I don't have to restart?!?! Please help me if you know what I can do!!!

User Info: DryWit

DryWit
9 years ago#2
It might mean your internal battery is dead. To test to see if it is, you're going to have to start a new game and try to save. If the new save is corrupted, then it's definitely your battery. Check the sticky for more details.

royal_to_be
9 years ago#3
All right so I tried starting a new game on Pokemon Silver, saved and quit, and I tried playing the next day and the only option I had was "new game" so I imagine it is my internal battery that is dead, anything I can do to fix it????

User Info: DryWit

DryWit
9 years ago#4
Read the instructions in the Pokemon Silver sticky and learn how to replace the internal battery.

royal_to_be
9 years ago#5
Sticky???
What is that???
I'm sorry it's just that I hadn't played any of these games for a while now and I guess I'm not up to beat with the termanology.

User Info: jynkers

jynkers
9 years ago#6
Just copy & paste this link:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=446340&topic=33872012

And for future reference, a sticky is a topic with a little red dot on the little "paper" to the left of the topic title.
"The pen is mightier than the sword, and considerably easier to write with." -Marty Feldman
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Crystal Version
  3. My save file is corrupted!! HELP PLEASE!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived