Save file that works for the PS3 version?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Twisted Metal: Black
  3. Save file that works for the PS3 version?

User Info: personausermike

personausermike
5 years ago#1
Is there any way to convert the PS3 save in this section (US) to a file version for the new one that was dlc with the PS3 game

User Info: a7xgemini

a7xgemini
5 years ago#2

not that anyone is aware of, no... sorry bud

User Info: FilmMiracle

FilmMiracle
5 years ago#3

I don't think so :/

User Info: Dr_Kain

Dr_Kain
5 years ago#4
Can't you just use your PS2 file on the PS3 by transferring the memory card over to it?
I would love to see the world the way you do, but I cannot get my head that far up my ass.

User Info: lVlAtlZiX

lVlAtlZiX
5 years ago#5
You cant plug a memory card into a ps3. I am wondering if u can convert maxdrive/action replay saves to get onto a usb in ps3 memcard format though.
GT: MAtRiX 757
PSN: MAtRiX_757

User Info: Dr_Kain

Dr_Kain
5 years ago#6
lVlAtlZiX posted...
You cant plug a memory card into a ps3. I am wondering if u can convert maxdrive/action replay saves to get onto a usb in ps3 memcard format though.

Yes you can, using the PS3's memory card adaptor. I copied my entire PS2 and PS1 cards to the PS3 HDD. Unfortunately though, it does not work even though it works for PS1 games.
I would love to see the world the way you do, but I cannot get my head that far up my ass.
  1. Boards
  2. Twisted Metal: Black
  3. Save file that works for the PS3 version?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived