Ressurection

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: DrthDan

DrthDan
8 years ago#1
This game needs to come back...redone. It was one of the best MMORPGs of all time...I'd hate to see it die. Sign here if you want it to be updated (redone).

User Info: Bravo366

Bravo366
8 years ago#2
i don't exactly want it to be redone or updated, that never works for most games I've seen. I would just like people to stop playing MMOs like World Of Warcraft and try this game out. They probably wouldn't like it much because it's complex unlike MMOs today. I just want this game to like it was when it was released. The RvR was the best thing in the world! Nothing compares to the adrenaline rush you get when your group charges towards a keep in hopes of taking it over. Now, the population is slowly dying and i fear that soon this game with completely die. If that happens then i'll be really sad because DAOC has provided me with so many good memories and exciting experiences that no other game or MMO has been able to provide. In all honesty though, if this game had to be redone to gain popularity and a higher player base i would agree with you and let it be done. I really doubt that would work, look at Warhammer for an example. I thought it would be like a DAOC 2.0 but it ended up being a WoW 2.0.

User Info: Canim4

Canim4
8 years ago#3
I agree. DAoC is my favorite MMO and is much better than WoW but that is just my opinion.
Also i had high hopes for Warhammer and felt like i was playing WoW more than DAoC.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived