The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

Cheat codes specific to a certain platform?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3: Nemesis
  3. Cheat codes specific to a certain platform?

User Info: bluboy69

bluboy69
7 years ago#1
In the cheats section, it's said that I can obtain the botique key by beating the game in under than 7 hours with less than 30 saves. I've done it in 4 hours with 7 saves and I don't have the key in my inventory.

Also, it's said that killing Nemesis will result in him dropping items. I have not found one of them.

Are these cheats specific to a certain version? I'm just wondering if they're meant for the PS1 or if they also include the Dreamcast. I bought this game used and it has all the costumes available, but shouldn't I still be able to get the key or already have it?

User Info: Gauller

Gauller
7 years ago#2
I don't know much, but the PS1 boards are probably a better place to look, since these boards are dead.
GT: B O davis
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3: Nemesis
  3. Cheat codes specific to a certain platform?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived