How to grief: 10 ways

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Team Fortress 2
  3. How to grief: 10 ways

User Info: yeahyeahyup

yeahyeahyup
8 years ago#11
this one is old too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWKjdGzYSvE
I thought I could have a normal game of tf2 with y3 on the server

User Info: nonsexual_inter

nonsexual_inter
8 years ago#12
most people know about this actually
Still considered private and not THAT well known. Easy to learn and catch on but most people give up because it takes practice to master.
youtube.com/timone5555
Official enhancedaimer

User Info: fire2box

fire2box
8 years ago#13
What I do is bulid a exit inside the intel room on 2fort and bulid the other one up on the sniper's battlements in the exact position they always take to take cover. Most of the time they are still scoped so they never see it coming, then wham they are in the intel room.

This also works on other engies where you build it in between their dispensers and SG's.
AMD X2 64 4200+ @ 2.2 Ghz, 2 GB RAM, 320 GB Hard Disk Drive, 500 watt OCZ PSU, EVGA 8800 GT 512 MB of ram.
Pokemon Diamond FC:3007 5156 0663

User Info: Shenti_Reborn

Shenti_Reborn
8 years ago#14
6. Doorguarding 2fort. Exploit YeaYeaYup found. Private of course. All good griefing methods used today are private.

lol, wow, you guys are so cool. You know, if I wanted to be a ****, I could fraps myself doing it and put it up on youtube until it was patched.

I seriously hate people like you, no offense.

Well, you know what? I'm the only person ever to make/find/whatever actual l33t h4x for Illutia, the super crappy-but-free 2D MMO.

Yup. But you don't hear me bragging. Mostly because that game sucks, and only has like 100-200 players. BUUUUUT HEY, I figured out how to make my stats super high, at least until I log off, die, or level, but hey, in your faces.

But you don't hear me bragging.

Also, I can equip anything on that game, regardless of requirements. I'm a e-gangsta, yo.
(Official White Rapper of PotD)
myspace.com/0nyte / youtube.com/zeronightx

User Info: Ds_Player1

Ds_Player1
8 years ago#15
Better:
Spy. Disguise as friendly heavy.
Stand in a sniper area that they attack.
Be invincible.
Anyone have the hitbox pic?
"Even the news couldn't a viable source, as I have invested to Mass Effect with presuming that it would hentai, but it wouldn't hentai at all."-Gandob

User Info: NightFalcon

NightFalcon
8 years ago#16
Personally, I find that the best griefs are the ones that make people laugh. The griefs that just make me think "idiot" are pretty silly.

And TC, your griefing ways are old. Look up youtube for some more inspirations.
"Only two species war against each other: Ants and Humans.Talk about being civilized...

User Info: nonsexual_inter

nonsexual_inter
8 years ago#17
Shenti how bout you just create a group and name it "The Yo_D Haters Group" or something... I was going to reply to you then noticed you were shenti :P

:3
youtube.com/timone5555
Official enhancedaimer

User Info: arleas

arleas
8 years ago#18

5: Be worthless.

So does this mean you're griefing the TF2 board?
http://miniprofile.xfire.com/arleas.png
http://www.tf2newbs.com/hlstatsx/sig-31453-random.png

User Info: mashpotatoe

mashpotatoe
8 years ago#19
Building dispesnors/ sentrys in front of allied sentrys is pretty funny.

I also like trying to use the good old "teleporter that has its exit carefully positioned under a ramp so that when people use it they get stuck trick. "
[This signature was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

User Info: zammox

zammox
8 years ago#20
There's a custom map called Black Mesa which used to be great to grief on. You could block the spawn door by crouching next to it but they released an updated version and now there's like 5 doors :/

Having admin powers is ez modo griefing. Drugs, blind, changing of view, slay @ xxx every few seconds, evil slap etc etc

8. Antimute - private - speaks for itself

;_;
That needs to be shared for the good of man

BAWWWWWW
  1. Boards
  2. Team Fortress 2
  3. How to grief: 10 ways

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived