How to grief: 10 ways

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Team Fortress 2
  3. How to grief: 10 ways

User Info: Rayquaza418

Rayquaza418
8 years ago#21

Personally, I find that the best griefs are the ones that make people laugh. The griefs that just make me think "idiot" are pretty silly.

I think you need to go look up the definition of grief.
Randomized Ego Sig
hey rayquaza, you're pretty hot, let's go ****

User Info: RainingMetal

RainingMetal
8 years ago#22
Is it possible to grief on 4chan? I want to do that.
Wii came, Wii saw, Wii kicked its ass!" - Ghostbusters

User Info: Shepard611

Shepard611
8 years ago#23

They have some sort of server, but they make everyone admin so you can get banned for about anything.
http://steamcard.com/do/stats-tf2/modern/DMag0.png

User Info: zammox

zammox
8 years ago#24

No it's not. Everyone mic spams, most of the time we don't play seriously so messing around with the team won't bother anyone and there's almost as many admins as regular players.

You might be successful on one of the small 4chan servers but not on the Van or the Weeabootique

BAWWWWWW

User Info: CraigTNelson

CraigTNelson
8 years ago#25
Better:
Spy. Disguise as friendly heavy.
Stand in a sniper area that they attack.
Be invincible.
Anyone have the hitbox pic?

this is HILARIOUS. I used to do this on TFC in FF servers where if you shot a teammate the damage reflects to you, and not the teammate you shot. disguise on enemy battlements, stand on the ledge infront of the cap point, wait for a team sniper, watch a red dot on your screen for a second and your teammate suddenly dies. good times, good times.

User Info: dranoz

dranoz
8 years ago#26
If your team is on D, scarf up all the metal (ammo) you can during set up so the engie can't get it. I did this by accident when I was a n00b and it resulted in such anger and hatred I now do it on purpose if I'm in a crap server or if people annoy me - not very often on the second one, I grant you. Sometimes it's ignored, but if you get a hyper engie...
dranoz =====> That's right.
  1. Boards
  2. Team Fortress 2
  3. How to grief: 10 ways

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived