How do you switch the view of hand/weapon models?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Team Fortress 2
  3. How do you switch the view of hand/weapon models?

User Info: XlazyReozu

XlazyReozu
7 years ago#1
OK, before I I saw my weapons without seeing the back end of the weapon, for example the Demomans sticky launcher, I could never see the backend, or the hand.

But after a reformat, and a redownload of TF2, I could see hands now... Like for example, the weapons look smaller, but you could see the backend of all weapons... Like sticky launcher, I saw the hand holding the sticky, and I saw the left hand that just lays there idle until it reloads.

BUT after ANOTHER reformat, its back to not seeing the backend of weapons!

Truth be told, I like seeing the whole weapon model, instead of like having my screen zoomed in all times.
"And the final, final battle has you fighting a giant boss who can shoop da whoop you out of existance"
-UltimateWai

User Info: OMGWTFBBQ32

OMGWTFBBQ32
7 years ago#2
Options > Multiplayer > Advanced

You can change the weapon's view model (see more of the weapon) by moving the slider to I think 70-ish or whatever the highest is.

There's another option that will let you switch your view model so that you're holding it lefty.

User Info: OMGWTFBBQ32

OMGWTFBBQ32
7 years ago#3
Surprised not many people know about this even though it was added months ago.

User Info: XlazyReozu

XlazyReozu
7 years ago#4
K thanks, I'll try that.
"And the final, final battle has you fighting a giant boss who can shoop da whoop you out of existance"
-UltimateWai

User Info: failspy

failspy
7 years ago#5
Wow thanks for pointing that out OMGWTFBBQ32 seeing my class's hands and the full weapon and everything looks awesome.
  1. Boards
  2. Team Fortress 2
  3. How do you switch the view of hand/weapon models?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived