How come I can turn while charging with the targe, and I'm not using a script?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Team Fortress 2
  3. How come I can turn while charging with the targe, and I'm not using a script?

User Info: The Bard

The Bard
7 years ago#1
I know there's a script that allows you to turn while charging, but with a little practice, I've found I can turn while charging mostly fine. It seems that mouse sensitivity/control goes way stiff during the charge, but if I sort of heave my mouse across the desk, I still get a good turn in.

This is normal, right?

Also, playing Targe/Eyelander/GL Spammo-Man has made this game a new kind of joy for me.

Remember kids; its no coincidence that "dance" rhymes pretty well with "underpants."

User Info: Freeze_0515

Freeze_0515
7 years ago#2
I laughed when I read that statement.

But anyway, I almost never play Targe Demoman, and when I do charge, if I try to turn, I always end up facing the opposite direction at the end of the charge. What can I do to prevent this?
  1. Boards
  2. Team Fortress 2
  3. How come I can turn while charging with the targe, and I'm not using a script?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived