When does the drop count reset?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Team Fortress 2
  3. When does the drop count reset?

User Info: ProfessaD

ProfessaD
6 years ago#11
i'm assuming whatever day you first started finding items on.. I want to say I got around 10-15 items on I think wednesday of last week.. I haven't found anything so far today "Wednesday" although I just logged on maybe 20-40 ago.. hopefully Thurs at latest i'll start finding random junk I can craft, who knows..

User Info: Sigma0Pirate

Sigma0Pirate
6 years ago#12
The new system seems to kinda suck for those of us racking up a lot of actual playing time... it's like short bursts, one day a week is now "item day" for people who binge on TF2 every couple days.
I got techniques drippin out my buttcheeks
Sleep on my stomach so I don't **** up my sheets

User Info: silly_z45

silly_z45
6 years ago#13
yeh its kind of bad but i prefer this method just because idling becomes useless.

User Info: arleas

arleas
6 years ago#14

The new system seems to kinda suck for those of us racking up a lot of actual playing time... it's like short bursts, one day a week is now "item day" for people who binge on TF2 every couple days.

Under the old system I might get lucky and get 4 items in one "session" (usually about 2-3 hours), and then I might get unlucky and see no items for a few days of playing (at least an hour each time). Under the new system I seem to be getting close to one item per hour, but it's not exact... I don't think I'm getting MORE, but it's more consistent at least.
http://miniprofile.xfire.com/arleas.png
http://www.tf2newbs.com/hlstatsx/sig-31453-random.png

User Info: Penguin_lolwut

Penguin_lolwut
6 years ago#15
According to a nerd guy, If you play more than 11hours in total you will not get anymore items
PSN: jackoel21

User Info: Neo_Heartless

Neo_Heartless
6 years ago#16
I love this new system...

Now if only I could get something else other than FaN.
This is more intense than that time I forgot how to DO A BARREL ROLL!
Then I remembered to press Z or R twice.

User Info: MobiusUnoDos

MobiusUnoDos
6 years ago#17
A lot of you guys are lucky. I've been playing for about 12 hours since Monday and I only got like, 6 drops.
"OM?"
"NOM."
  1. Boards
  2. Team Fortress 2
  3. When does the drop count reset?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived