What is the weekly limit for item drops?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Team Fortress 2
  3. What is the weekly limit for item drops?

User Info: 175382649

7 years ago#1
I have gotten probably around eight items since Thursday, and I haven't gotten a drop at all today. Is eight the limit? Or am I just unlucky?
Xbox Live Gamertag: Acksor
HeartGold FC: JAR: 2278 9304 2324

User Info: Chttrbox88

Chttrbox88
7 years ago#2
11 hours is the limit
Yes

User Info: Fenrir the Wolf

Fenrir the Wolf
7 years ago#3
It's limited by hours, not a specific number. The fact that the drops are spaced randomly between said hours means you could find as few as 5 or as much as 10 or more in the alloted time.
And then John was a zombie.

User Info: lYMICrazyl

lYMICrazyl
7 years ago#4
So far I got 10. It's been a few hours since I got anything else so I'll give you my results for next week.
*Straps on some lollerskates*

User Info: Glitch_The3rd

Glitch_The3rd
7 years ago#5
I got a number of things, but I haven't had a single non-achievement drop for a few hours, so I'm guessing I'm at my cap.

By the way, stupid question, is it 11 real-time hours after the limit is reset, or is it 11 hours spent in matches?
PSN ID: BinfordDude; Steam: glitchthe3rd
Waiting For: Guild Wars 2 (PC); Dead Space 2, AC: Brotherhood, LittleBigPlanet 2 (PS3)

User Info: teh_hellspawn

teh_hellspawn
7 years ago#6
tagging this, kinda curious if its 11 real hours or not. Since I got 3 items today and was gonna idle again tonight.
Thar be a ninja in mah boot!
  1. Boards
  2. Team Fortress 2
  3. What is the weekly limit for item drops?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived