Making Uncraftable items Craftable.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Team Fortress 2
  3. Making Uncraftable items Craftable.

User Info: ElectricDoodie

ElectricDoodie
5 years ago#1
Don't know if this is old or already in another thread, but I saw this on tf2r.
Is it true? Can't try it right now.

"You can make any item go from non-craftable to craftable (or most : hats , misc , taunts ,weapons etc ...) simply by trading them now via steamtrade . Trade your non craftable item to a friend , then get them back : you just made your item become craftable . It might get rolled back by Valve , but considering it's not anything special (it's just using steam trade) , they won't punish anybody (like they did for the idle software)."

MHTri/MHP3(AHP): Booshki
Number of people who have admitted to reading my name as ElectricDoodle instead of ElectricDoodie: 219

User Info: DexterTheThird

DexterTheThird
5 years ago#2
Tested it...and it appears to work! Cleaned the uncraftable tag from several items I traded between alt accounts via steam trade. Better keep this on the down low...
HFC: Since 2002. This should be required playing for entrance to GameFAQs: http://pbskids.org/arthur/games/factsopinions/

User Info: pokedude900

pokedude900
5 years ago#3
Don't have anything I planned on trading away to do this with, but I now have a clean Team Captain. :D
"Only 2 things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former"-Albert Einstein; see my quote for discussion of both

User Info: bnui_ransder

bnui_ransder
5 years ago#4
nonononono bad bad bad

I trade for uncraftables purely so I wont be tempted to craft them...
http://steamcommunity.com/id/bnui

pokedude900
5 years ago#5
^You don't have to participate in this.
"Only 2 things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former"-Albert Einstein; see my quote for discussion of both

ElectricDoodie
5 years ago#6
I just helped a bunch of friends make their items craftable.
Love it.

Number of people who have admitted to reading my name as ElectricDoodle instead of ElectricDoodie: 219

pokedude900
5 years ago#7
Damn. Looks like they just fixed it. <_<

User Info: Rolen74

Rolen74
5 years ago#8
I was hoping to get a clean Rocket Jumper, but it didn't work. Oh well it doesn't matter that much.
Milk-a-whaaaaaaaaa!?

ElectricDoodie
5 years ago#9

Damn. Looks like they just fixed it. <_<

Yeah... Literally, from one trade to the other, it stopped working...

ElectricDoodie
5 years ago#10

I was hoping to get a clean Rocket Jumper, but it didn't work. Oh well it doesn't matter that much.

Yeah, I cleaned both my Rocket Jumper and Sticky Jumper, RIGHT before it stopped working.

1. Boards
  2. Team Fortress 2
  3. Making Uncraftable items Craftable.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived