Large set up for trade on TF2 outpost

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Team Fortress 2
  3. Large set up for trade on TF2 outpost

User Info: cowtipper5k

cowtipper5k
5 years ago#1
I was on TF2 outpost and noticed a huge set trade that some here may be interested in. Only being traded in the set, though.

From the trades page:
"Your offer for the whole set needs to be at least 15 buds worth, to be considered."

http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/1811116

I don't trade that much, but it's pretty huge if my VERY limited experience and the offers are anything to go by.

User Info: TectonicImprov

TectonicImprov
5 years ago#2
Like any of us have 15 buds....
Official Akuroma of the Pokemon Black 2 Boards
Majora's Mask is overrated. People who agree: 14 (PM your opinion, good, or bad.)

User Info: JSasRays

JSasRays
5 years ago#3
TectonicImprov posted...
Like any of us have 15 buds....

speak for yourself :}
"Are you forgetting that I was a professional twice over. Analyst and Therapist. The worlds first Analrapist" - Tobias Funke

User Info: jole6113

jole6113
5 years ago#4
For future reference, there is a trading board.

Also, someone offered ~$350. And to think that we say that people who buy stuff off the Mann. Co store are wasting their money. I would certainly take the real money offer, as long as it isn't absurdly low. I don't have much experience with trading, but I doubt that that is absurdly low.

User Info: EnjoyMe

EnjoyMe
5 years ago#5
jole6113 posted...

Also, someone offered ~$350. And to think that we say that people who buy stuff off the Mann. Co store are wasting their money. I would certainly take the real money offer, as long as it isn't absurdly low. I don't have much experience with trading, but I doubt that that is absurdly low.

Don't buds go for like $30+ or something now, at least? If so, that's not a great offer.
[E[]V[]e *also responds to Santana*

User Info: jole6113

jole6113
5 years ago#6
EnjoyMe posted...
jole6113 posted...

Don't buds go for like $30+ or something now, at least? If so, that's not a great offer.

Really? I guess I just never considered virtual items to be worth so much real money.
  1. Boards
  2. Team Fortress 2
  3. Large set up for trade on TF2 outpost

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived