How to install Chris's FPS Config?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Team Fortress 2
  3. How to install Chris's FPS Config?

User Info: crunchyfrog99

crunchyfrog99
4 years ago#1
How do I install it? I have no idea what to do.
crunchyfrog99's Quest for Making the Gamefaqs Fantasy/Sci-Fi Board Alive Again. PM If you want to join me on my quest! People who have joined so far: 1

User Info: zammox

zammox
4 years ago#2
you know what i was going to explain but if you can't even add a config i doubt you will change launch settings either so this is p much darwin at work he's cursing you for being too lazy to actually read the instructions
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

User Info: crunchyfrog99

crunchyfrog99
4 years ago#3
zammox posted...
you know what i was going to explain but if you can't even add a config i doubt you will change launch settings either so this is p much darwin at work he's cursing you for being too lazy to actually read the instructions

I did read the instructions, I still couldn't understand it. And get better at your grammar.
crunchyfrog99's Quest for Making the Gamefaqs Fantasy/Sci-Fi Board Alive Again. PM If you want to join me on my quest! People who have joined so far: 1

User Info: MortalBeachBall

MortalBeachBall
4 years ago#4
He has a video tutorial on his Youtube channel.
TO THE SKIES! *Jet-packs away*
  1. Boards
  2. Team Fortress 2
  3. How to install Chris's FPS Config?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived