Best Scout Secondary

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Team Fortress 2
  3. Best Scout Secondary

User Info: CrystalKing5426

CrystalKing5426
4 years ago#1
topic - Results (135 votes)
Stock Pistol/ Lugermorph
23.7% (32 votes)
Bonk! Atomic Punch
11.85% (16 votes)
Crit-A-Cola
1.48% (2 votes)
Mad Milk
20.74% (28 votes)
Wiinger
0.74% (1 votes)
Pretty Boy's Pocket Pistol
23.7% (32 votes)
Flying Guillotine
17.78% (24 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I choose the Flying Guillotine. A lot of fun to use, give you a decent ranged attack, and it's a good way for dealing with Heavies, at least when used in conjunction with the sandman.
I come to GameFAQs to be an a-hole and create strife /hate on forum message boards. -GeassMaster

User Info: Highwind07

Highwind07
4 years ago#2
I want to give the Guillotine a try one of these days because I have seen vids where Star uses it in combination with the FaN and the Sandman and altogether the setup looks interesting.

But on topic, I always liked Bonk! the most because of how it could be used as a distraction and as an escape, and sometimes even just for screwing around with people.
Post "Highwind" & get a cookie (14,560)

User Info: Azardea

Azardea
4 years ago#3
PBPP, unless the other team got a lot of pyros, then I switch to the Luger, or even the Mad Milk if I have to.
i5 2500k | GTX 560Ti | 1Tb HDD | 8Gb DDR3

User Info: NME_Enterprises

NME_Enterprises
4 years ago#4
PBPP for the health boost. Being a worse pistol in terms of damage is kinda negligible, as it's usually used for harassing anyway.
People who've needed "a monstah to clobbah dat dere Kirbeh!": 126
http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/15/heartscream2.jpg

User Info: CrystalKing5426

CrystalKing5426
4 years ago#5
bumpeth
I come to GameFAQs to be an a-hole and create strife /hate on forum message boards. -GeassMaster

User Info: Seraphil

Seraphil
4 years ago#6
PBPP is pretty much a straight upgrade. You're going to get curbstomped by Pyros at close range as Scout anyway, so the negatives are negligible.
Current Steam Name: Melon Hunter Yoshika
~The red signal flare rises like blood of a cursed world; It dyes my heart as we're the laughing fallen~

User Info: Daverids

Daverids
4 years ago#7
Seraphil posted...
PBPP is pretty much a straight upgrade. You're going to get curbstomped by Pyros at close range as Scout anyway, so the negatives are negligible.

Ah, but this makes afterburn do far more. I can't even count how much better I started doing after I stopped using the thing.
Changing this when Golden Sun 4 comes out.
FIGHT, MEGAMAN! FOR EVERLASTING POSTS!

User Info: synthetiksin

synthetiksin
4 years ago#8
Pistol for reliability.

The pocket pistol is nice but the downside isn't worth it against good pyros.

User Info: Seraphil

Seraphil
4 years ago#9
Well if you find out the pyros on the other team are that good(like that kind of pyro player that can hit you with a flare EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.) then just switch to something like Mad Milk.
Current Steam Name: Melon Hunter Yoshika
~The red signal flare rises like blood of a cursed world; It dyes my heart as we're the laughing fallen~

User Info: UnrealLegend

UnrealLegend
4 years ago#10
Mad Milk and Stock Pistol are the most reliable.

PBPP is also good, but those Pyros tear you down so fast.
  1. Boards
  2. Team Fortress 2
  3. Best Scout Secondary

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived