New Blog Post - First Wave of Hats to be Retired

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Team Fortress 2
  3. New Blog Post - First Wave of Hats to be Retired

User Info: Id_Hyren

Id_Hyren
4 years ago#21
and my vintage hat collection gets a little bit more valuable.
$5 WRINKLE TRICK THAT HAS BOTOX DOCTORS FURIOUS!: ACCEPT THE IMPERMANENCE OF ALL THINGS AND EMBRACE YOUR BODY

User Info: jakethenoob

jakethenoob
4 years ago#22
I guess it actually pays to only wear good hats and not all the stupid newer ones. I have several of those.
Game collection: http://postimage.org/gallery/1tqkmeku/

User Info: CaioNV

CaioNV
4 years ago#23
When you think that Steam Marked was VALVe being very smart and friedyl with us, they go on and kick us in the balls.
Let's Blocking:
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj88/Debug_Mode/sf3_2.png

User Info: Mitsurugi2584

Mitsurugi2584
4 years ago#24
The Gaben needs moar dosh
Talk to Mitsy, he can tell you a lot about "sammiches".
-CIWBLUE-

User Info: IlIlIlIlIlIlIl

IlIlIlIlIlIlIl
4 years ago#25
all these will go up in price arbitrarily

they will suddenly be worth keys

and people will indirectly feed the gaben even more just to get them
|N|M|E|

User Info: Limecat

Limecat
4 years ago#26
but i wanted an unusual fro soon whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

User Info: TropicMoon10

TropicMoon10
4 years ago#27
Out of all of them, I only really like the Fedora - and I already have it. Weee.
-TropicMoon - true story
http://i.imgur.com/N9lTE.jpg

User Info: sethstevenson

sethstevenson
4 years ago#28
RIP in peace hats
buy mah shirts pls, buy mah shirts!

User Info: Spider5800

Spider5800
4 years ago#29
That's an interesting approch. Take some of the most common, least desireable craft hats and limit the supply.

Couple of things could happen here:
As extremely common and rarely sought-after items, the price remains pretty steady, perhaps slowly rising over time as the supply is crafted and traded into a smaller available pool.

Or, sadly more likely, people go into an insane buying frenzy, artificially inflating the price despite there not really being an increased demand for them (see: BMOC).

Gonna be interesting to see how this goes.
The big brain am winning again! I am the greetest! Now I am leaving Earth for no raisin!

User Info: Zerdark

Zerdark
4 years ago#30
Spider5800 posted...
That's an interesting approch. Take some of the most common, least desireable craft hats and limit the supply.

Couple of things could happen here:
As extremely common and rarely sought-after items, the price remains pretty steady, perhaps slowly rising over time as the supply is crafted and traded into a smaller available pool.

Or, sadly more likely, people go into an insane buying frenzy, artificially inflating the price despite there not really being an increased demand for them (see: BMOC).

Gonna be interesting to see how this goes.

I said it first! If this is what transpires, you better give me credit for it, cause I said it first! Wait, it's not like I get anything for it...Well I still said it first!
((What is this, a YouTube comment?!))
Official Cave Johnson of the Ace Attorney boards. Wait, I'm not in this game?
  1. Boards
  2. Team Fortress 2
  3. New Blog Post - First Wave of Hats to be Retired

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived