What's your favorite class to troll people with?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Team Fortress 2
  3. What's your favorite class to troll people with?

User Info: MarioLuigi10

MarioLuigi10
4 years ago#21
scout panning/ sandman ball spamming is really the most annoying sound ever. so i do that
Steam/PSN: BTY2468
Currently Playing: ES+Fallout games, Half Lifes,Vampire the Masquerade Also doing the INSANITY Workout... woot

User Info: tiomasta

tiomasta
4 years ago#22
CaioNV posted...
Sticky Jumper + Caber > all.

That, and do nothing but go for the Snipers, while also having the LnL so you 1-shot them with pills as well

On instantrespawn 2fort
There are three types of people in the world: people that can count, and people that can't.

User Info: Rolen47

Rolen47
4 years ago#23
DemoKnight. Pubs tend to severely underestimate a DemoKnight that can run nearly as fast as a Scout.

User Info: asdfggghh1

asdfggghh1
4 years ago#24
Oh, I just can't decide!

I have a key bound to Dispenser just for Scout and Heavy, and I have a frying pan for that reason.
I have a full demopan outfit, with strange targe and all.
I have mastered Pootis-POW!, and wish I had a strange Holiday Punch, and my Strange Family Business has over 650 kills.

I feel bad about trolling with Medic, but if the team I'm on is seriously rolling, I'll demand a Spy to uber. I still have never ubered a Scout, but I rarely find one that's both good enough to uber and not already on the other side of the map.

If I'm a Spy, it means you have a lot of bad Snipers. And I will be having a very good time. (This is especially true for KOTH maps)

Though I think the biggest thing is that I never do nothing. Even if I'm needin' a dispenser from an Engineer, no Spy is touching my Engy. I can't just walk around, I need to click on people.
My balls do not blend.

User Info: DarkThespian

DarkThespian
4 years ago#25
Huntsman sniper on enemy battlements, easily
if I feel like saying something unique, it'll go here
  1. Boards
  2. Team Fortress 2
  3. What's your favorite class to troll people with?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived