Can you switch the new contracts mid round?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Team Fortress 2
  3. Can you switch the new contracts mid round?

User Info: ClassyOldHat

ClassyOldHat
4 weeks ago#1
And still keep the score earned on all of them?

I've been debating on purchasing a campaign pass, but not being able to work on multiple contracts active at once with the Pyro set got on my nerves when I kept getting dominations without trying during other contracts, but struggled to do so in the base one. It also made switching to another class feel like a waste, even when I knew that I couldn't get any further as a Pyro.

The fact that the new paints can't be applied to weapons you already own (meaning I have to get lucky with Strange drops AND purchase/craft transfer tools to keep my current kill counts) already reduced my interest in the campaign a bit, but if I can't multitask, or feel like I'm missing out by switching classes, I doubt I'll even bother.
Pokemon X Grass Safari (Oddish, Sawsbuck, Gogoat) FC: 4124-5539-4848 IGN: Zach

User Info: guise-guise

guise-guise
4 weeks ago#2
You can switch to another contract mid-round, but you lose points gotten in this round on your previous one if you do so.
Some of my messages are not serious. It's up to you to tell which are serious and which are not.

User Info: ClassyOldHat

ClassyOldHat
4 weeks ago#3
Eh, figures. Looks like I'll sit out these contracts.
Pokemon X Grass Safari (Oddish, Sawsbuck, Gogoat) FC: 4124-5539-4848 IGN: Zach
  1. Boards
  2. Team Fortress 2
  3. Can you switch the new contracts mid round?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived