Shuckle's Berry Juice

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Silver Version
  3. Shuckle's Berry Juice

User Info: Jigokumon

Jigokumon
7 years ago#1
What's the best way to make it create Berry Juice? Do you have to walk around for the time to count?
I tried leaving my game on for two hours but nothing happened.
At Wilkins Hyundai and Subaru, we have Hyundais and Subarus. ~ ... you know who...

User Info: pokedude7

pokedude7
7 years ago#2
I think it's level up. Level up Shuckle holding a Berry and it will turn into Berry Juice (at least that is what I read on how to get Berry Juice). Use the Bait and Switch Method so that Shuckle doesn't use it's Berry.

User Info: momo6579

momo6579
7 years ago#3
what does the berry juice do?
I won't go easy on you! Wind Style:Rasen Shuriken! from a shippuden naruto episode,ownage justsu

Jigokumon
7 years ago#4
Berry Juice heals 20 HP, I want it for my Pokemon Stadium 2 Little Cup challenge.

I've gained 5 levels and still no Berry Juice. I let it fight exclusively for the last 3 levels.
Is it bad luck or am I doing something wrong...?
At Wilkins Hyundai and Subaru, we have Hyundais and Subarus. ~ ... you know who...

User Info: load

load
7 years ago#5
ill give you some of my berry juice.
my old sig stopped working.

Jigokumon
7 years ago#6
That's very nice of you. I would love to get a BJ.

User Info: DryWit

DryWit
7 years ago#7
I would try walking around with Shuckle a lot. However, that's just a blind suggestion; I am not sure if that will work.

Either way, Berry Juice isn't a useful item. Do you want it simply for the novelty?

Jigokumon
7 years ago#8
It's for Pokemon Stadium 2 Little Cup. All pokemons in that cup are lvl 5 so 20 HP is basically Max Potion.

User Info: Death_By_Flowee

Death_By_Flowee
7 years ago#9
Sorry, I have no time to give you a BJ. =(

User Info: genestealer

genestealer
7 years ago#10
To my experience, just winning battles (random encounters) with shuckle in your party will sometimes transform shuckle's held berry into a berry juice. I also read that the berry juice will eventually be transformed into a rare candy, can anyone confirm this?
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Silver Version
  3. Shuckle's Berry Juice

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived