The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

Let the boxing discussion begin again guys!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Test Drive Off-Road Wide Open
  3. Let the boxing discussion begin again guys!

User Info: _Brennan_

_Brennan_
8 years ago#1

How's it been going Eliseo, Kevin, Edgar and Airik? It's been a while since we've got to discuss boxing. :( I think I was pretty close to being banned for all of those boxing threads that were "off-topic" :roll: 7 modded messages at once!

Anyway, let the boxing discussions begin again. Only me, and you 4 know about this board as the place to discuss. (You 4 are the only ones I trust to keep it a secret)

BTW don't ask me why I chose this board. This is just one of my old PS2 games that I happened to think of :P

So now to boxing! Create some topics about it! :)

User Info: Murraywright

Murraywright
8 years ago#2
Everything goin good with me just getting ready for the michigan golden gloves tournament Mar. 21 goin hard in the gym u know, how u guys been?
PSN:GRITZz-----myspace.com/airiklw

User Info: kevster88

kevster88
8 years ago#3
I'm good Murry, Take home the Gold in that tourny.

User Info: Doolz2024

Doolz2024
8 years ago#4

Everything goin good with me just getting ready for the michigan golden gloves tournament Mar. 21 goin hard in the gym u know, how u guys been?

Good to hear Airik. Best of luck in the tourney. :)

And yeah, I'm doing great. Even better since I got to stay home from school today!
Doolz, anything can happen. ~ RAMBO6727 ~
PSN: Doolz2024 (I have a mic)

User Info: cheo229

cheo229
8 years ago#5
neat but I think the older boards aren't even moddable.
I can't remember exactly how you can tell but a few years ago, we discovered how to tell which boards aren't even moddable anymore. I've been here for a while, check my user status and this is already my 3rd account, the first 2 already got banned.

cheo229
8 years ago#6
got it!
create a topic here and you'll see a message telling you to stay on topic.
BUT create a topic on an old OLD board (pre-NES) and you won't see that message. Those boards are free-for-all. I suggest we move to one of those.

cheo229
8 years ago#7
btw, I say you invite yankeesomething here also since he was already on the original board when i got there.

User Info: Doolz2024

Doolz2024
8 years ago#8
Wow I didn't know about that Eliseo. Maybe we should move to one of those boards....Plus, if someone besides us 5 came across this board and saw these threads, you and me would probably get banned for posting more off-topic topics....

Anyway, just tell us which older board you found, and I guess we can move our discussions there.
Doolz, anything can happen. ~ RAMBO6727 ~
PSN: Doolz2024 (I have a mic)

cheo229
8 years ago#9
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/gentopic.php?board=584596

howbout this one?

cheo229
8 years ago#10
wait, no.... let me find a TOTALLY empty and less obvious one.
brb... my quest for a secret boxing board continues
  1. Boards
  2. Test Drive Off-Road Wide Open
  3. Let the boxing discussion begin again guys!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived