For Those Who May Want Level Recommendations VERSION 3 *spoilers*

• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XII
  3. For Those Who May Want Level Recommendations VERSION 3 *spoilers*

User Info: CoolmanC

CoolmanC
9 years ago#21
wow, if that is over leveled, then I am just wow. I'm at the salikawood and my partys level are about 60 with van at 62.
Our Game Design Class website
www.gamedesigngroup.com

User Info: Shaggy0369

Shaggy0369
9 years ago#22
Bump De Bump

User Info: theirgrandma

theirgrandma
9 years ago#23
bump

Thanks for doing it. I have copied it for the next time I play as I know it will be gone then.

Yes, I am a grandma and I play video games. Hooray for all of us who do.

User Info: Whacko Jacko

Whacko Jacko
9 years ago#24
D:? That's overleveled? I haven't gotten very far into the game, I just more or less leveled, I think I'm at the part where you're supposed to go to Lowtown and talk to some guy named Dalan or something, and my Vaan is lvl 20.

User Info: Guts_Leonheart

Guts_Leonheart
9 years ago#25
I am about even.
Currently playing: Final Fantasy XII
On Hold (Disc Scratched): Dragon Quest VIII
ROFL! 42 for Giruvegan? I was level 65, not to mention my brother is at Stilshrine of Miriam and he's level 41.

User Info: SavenForever

SavenForever
9 years ago#27
Well, I'm glad that this is helping out people still!

Well you guys made me feel better. I thought that I was the only one that was overleveling a bit! :)
I should start by saying, that I thought 300 was awesome. After watching it, I just wanted to eat a steak, or punch a baby.- Divine Tonberry

SavenForever
9 years ago#28
bump
I should start by saying, that I thought 300 was awesome. After watching it, I just wanted to eat a steak, or punch a baby.- Divine Tonberry

SavenForever
9 years ago#29
bump

SavenForever
9 years ago#30
A little update: I'm not sure when the next version is going to come out. But I will guess sometime next week.

Hope this is still a helpful list to some people!
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XII
  3. For Those Who May Want Level Recommendations VERSION 3 *spoilers*

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Closed