For Those Who May Want Level Recommendations VERSION 3 *spoilers*

• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XII
  3. For Those Who May Want Level Recommendations VERSION 3 *spoilers*

User Info: Agaetiblodhren

Agaetiblodhren
8 years ago#461
Now im just trying to complete all the hunts and maybe get better equips.... DAMN why do i keep running out of gil...
~@9@3t!8l0DHR3N~ ~TH3 8L00D 0@TH

User Info: jackofblades34

jackofblades34
8 years ago#462
Try finding out ways of making good gil. I don't want to mention any as it could be considered spoilers. ;_;

User Info: doug1291

doug1291
8 years ago#463

howd you guys level so much? im level 30 with vaan(high level character) and im fighting ahriman...so impossible, but i dont know where to level...

User Info: doug1291

doug1291
8 years ago#464

(highest level character)*

User Info: jackofblades34

jackofblades34
8 years ago#465
Try completing some hunts, also you could chain/kill some enemies which give good xp.

User Info: ThE_ReApEr_GuY

ThE_ReApEr_GuY
8 years ago#466
LOL,I'm lv 12-13 at Ogir-Yensa
Don't let this topic Die!
"The Topic Withstood the Attack"

User Info: Kimataro

Kimataro
8 years ago#467
I'm stuck at Stillshrine of Miriam or whtever it is...i have my gil around 4k at dat time...my gil always goes up and down,highest gil i collected so far is 18k =.= now im juz grinding to get ready 4 the stillshrine of miriam...my vaan is at lvl 27,ashe 27,basch 27,balthier 27,fran 27,penelo 28...hmm...im still going around paramina rift lvling..sometimes i go to rabanastre and ride and aircraft or something...can someone tell me where is the GREATEST place for lvl 25~30 to lvl up?

User Info: yukito

yukito
8 years ago#468
I'm level 35 and just now got the tear thing from the Viera so I can pass through the jungle. :p I blame trying to fill out the License board.
-Yusketeers-
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g142/Kesseki/showdown.gif

User Info: Kimataro

Kimataro
8 years ago#469
wow!!i got the lente's tear whn i was lvl 22 something = = wht did u do lol....now im almost lvl 30,havent enter the shrine yet

User Info: Zaxef

Zaxef
8 years ago#470
Oh wow.. I'm just leaving Balfonheim Port for Pharos and most of my characters are level 50/51.. lol
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XII
  3. For Those Who May Want Level Recommendations VERSION 3 *spoilers*

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Closed