Stoneblade/Durandal

  • Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XII
  3. Stoneblade/Durandal

User Info: richygranholm

richygranholm
9 years ago#1

1) The Stoneblade chest in the Great Crystal; what are the odds of getting it? (without diamond armlet)

2) What section in Paramina can you find the Lescach Entite? (I know it's during a storm) If it doesn't drop the Halycon, can I go away two screens and come back, or soft reset for it to come back again?

User Info: Bananamatic

Bananamatic
9 years ago#2
Steal from the Entite.
Non agressive monsters only need one zone to regain steals.
I've got it on my first try.

User Info: FFBeowulf

FFBeowulf
9 years ago#3
2 screens away and back should be sufficient. I know it at least works with Elementals.
WoW: Snape, 70 Human Mage, Destromath, Get of Fenris. 1124 fire dmg, 32 crit, 16 hit, 70485 max crit 28797 ignite. PST for Screenshots!

User Info: Thechangman

Thechangman
9 years ago#4
1) Not too sure on that one, check a guide.

2) Lure the Entite to near a zone line, then all you have to do is one-zone for it to get its loot back, you can steal from it again.
What are you looking at? Want a cookie? Well i havn't got any!

User Info: LordMagus

LordMagus
9 years ago#5
No need to lure it near a zone-line. Their location is randomized each time you enter the area.
Say, can you hear that? It's the sound of the Reaper...

User Info: Heals14

Heals14
9 years ago#6
1) im not sure, somebody else probably knows, but that should definitely be in the faqs.

2) i dont remember the name of both areas. one of them is frozen brook, and the other is ummm...crap. its the one where u first walk into paramina rift. the first one with enemies i mean. and u want to go down to the bottom to find it. im not sure i could be any more vague lol
Pearl friend code: 0945 9322 7075
...Whaddaya buuuyyyyin?

User Info: LordMagus

LordMagus
9 years ago#7
No, you want to AVOID frozen brook. That will kill the snowstorm.

It appears in Head of the Silverflow and Icebound Flow. It's easiest just to steal from the one in HotS by entering from Icebound Flow, as the entity is almost always immediately within sight. Makes for fast stealing.
Say, can you hear that? It's the sound of the Reaper...

User Info: richygranholm

richygranholm
9 years ago#8
thanks alot!! i only asked the first question because it wasn't in any weapons FAQ. i suppose it doesn't matter though.

User Info: Soulidarity

Soulidarity
9 years ago#9
1) The Stoneblade chest in the Great Crystal; what are the odds of getting it? (without diamond armlet)

http://www.ff12maps.com/#map:greatcrystal;181;1427;2;

Chest appears 100% of the time
80% chance that it contains gil (20% chance that it contains an item)
if its an item, 50% chance of being stoneblade (50% chance for knot of rust)
At times one remains faithful to a cause only
because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. ~ Nietzsche

User Info: richygranholm

richygranholm
9 years ago#10
Ahhhh thank you!! I kept getting gil, so I stopped and came here to ask another question on this board, but your answer helped very much!
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XII
  3. Stoneblade/Durandal

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

  • Topic Archived