Who is strongest? Stats wise?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XII
  3. Who is strongest? Stats wise?

User Info: c13rocks

c13rocks
9 years ago#1
Who are the strongest people in the game stats wise, i was just wondering because i heard that fran and balthier are weaker?
Currently Playing FFXII, Halo 3, Cod4, and Forza Motorsport 2. GT American JeepR

User Info: Emeritus27

Emeritus27
9 years ago#2
Vaan is strong and balanced in all aspects but his magick stats is a bit lower than Ashe and Penelo. Ashe is also a balanced character, albeit generally weaker than Vaan, with inclination to the magick side.

But frankly, the differences are minimal.
My channel with updated FF videos (spoiler warning): http://www.youtube.com/user/Uematsu30

User Info: c13rocks

c13rocks
9 years ago#3
Ok thanks for the quick post!
Currently Playing FFXII, Halo 3, Cod4, and Forza Motorsport 2. GT American JeepR

User Info: Nodonn3

Nodonn3
9 years ago#4
Yeah unless you're really pedantic it makes no difference really. The guys have more maximum HP than the girls though, which helps I s'pose.
Yeah his name is Raaaalph man! Cheech. :)

User Info: somberfox

somberfox
9 years ago#5
Vaan is the best character overall, but it really doesn't matter.
The only truly major character flaws is that Basch and Balther have a heck of a lot less MP than the other four.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XII
  3. Who is strongest? Stats wise?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived