one hand sword

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: bilal456gt

bilal456gt
8 years ago#1
need a lil help

which sword do u guys think is better

durandal or stoneblade

i know the durandal has attack of 99 while stoneblade is 95 but just wondering which one has a higher combo rate or better chance of hitting critical

thanks
I am what I am, Someone has to be!

User Info: BlackLight22003

BlackLight22003
8 years ago#2
DeathBringers, they're free, easy to get, and kill enemies in 1 hit sometimes.
X-Box 360 or Playstation 3? How about PlayBox 363?

User Info: bilal456gt

bilal456gt
8 years ago#3
i already have 4 of them

i want a change :)
I am what I am, Someone has to be!

User Info: Saint_Coyote

Saint_Coyote
8 years ago#4
All one-handed swords have the same combo rates and cannot go critical (only ranged weapons can perform critical hits), though I prefer Stoneblade since Durandal looks absolutely foul.
PSOBB: Redfield - lv200 RAmarl
http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/7085/redfieldistheheroox4.jpg

User Info: JonathanAlan721

JonathanAlan721
8 years ago#5
That is too funny Saint_Coyote... I feel the exact opposite, Durandal looks better than the Stoneblade IMO... not to mention when I hear people talk about Deathbringer and how cool it looks, I just simply remain silent, thinking quietly, yeah it's the dorkiest thing I have ever seen...
Atra esterni ono thelduin / Mor'ranr lifa unin hjarta onr / Un du evarinya ono varda.

User Info: Zero X Buster

Zero X Buster
8 years ago#6
I prefer Durandal than Stoneblade.
But I usually used 2-handed weapon.
Accept your fate of your own free will

User Info: finalfantastica

finalfantastica
8 years ago#7
1H swords fail end game
[insert cool sig]

User Info: -Hax0r-

-Hax0r-
8 years ago#8
It's weird... you've got a swords with names like "Deathbringer", "Bastard Sword", "Diamond Sword", "Demonsbane", (basically all very powerful-sounding names) and then, the sword that is more powerful than all of them, the "Stoneblade" (a very weak name).
Each day a new user is in my sig. Today's lucky user is {NatJay}. NatJay. NatJay.
---

User Info: Cheg71

Cheg71
8 years ago#9
i think stoneblade has better combo rate 'cause the lack of evasion

User Info: billygoten

billygoten
8 years ago#10
i think stoneblade has better combo rate 'cause the lack of evasion

Nuh uh. 5% across the board.

I also think the Deathbringer looks hokey. It doesn't need a face on it, would've been a lot better.

I prefer the Stoneblade to the Durandal, but my favorite is the Demonsbane followed by the Blood Sword.

I also like the Icebrand, Zwill Blade, Ancient Sword, Lohengrin, and Runeblade. Platty and Diamond Sword I like at times, from the right angle.
---I know, I know. Everything I post is tl;dr---

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived