Stilshrine of Miriam - Sword of Judgment won't let me pass?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XII
  3. Stilshrine of Miriam - Sword of Judgment won't let me pass?

User Info: newgirlie

newgirlie
8 years ago#1
I'm in Stilshine of Miram's Ward of the Sword-King. Near the part where the Darkmare and 2 Blood Gigas spawn, I can interact with the Sword of Judgment, and it tells me that it only let's people it can trust pass. I have the dawn shard equipped on my party leader, but nothing is working. Can anyone help me out?

I put down FF12 for about a year and a half and picked it up right here, so I can't clearly remember what was going on up to this point in the game. I did go through that secret stairway though to get the chest with the shield
PSN: emi_nj

User Info: aywwsd87

aywwsd87
8 years ago#2
did you turn all 3 statues to face the right direction??

User Info: jackofblades34

jackofblades34
8 years ago#3
You need to turn the three rotating statues in towards the middle. When you do, I think the game says something has moved or something.

That being the Sword of Judgment moving up to reveal a path.
You cannot silence the truth!

User Info: newgirlie

newgirlie
8 years ago#4
Hm, the statues don't sound familiar. Are they within the Stilshrine? If so, which level of it? I keep looking back to the FAQs but I don't see any part about turning statues... (I'm looking at the 2nd one down)
PSN: emi_nj

User Info: aywwsd87

aywwsd87
8 years ago#5
when you enter stillshrine, you have 3 path you can choose, all three leads one of the statues.

you've already reached the sword, just backtrack a bit and go follow one of those paths.

jackofblades34
8 years ago#6
They are within the Stilshrine. They are marked on the map with arrows. Make the arrows/statues point towards the centre.

User Info: Philip027

Philip027
8 years ago#7
Ya, you aren't meant to go that way yet. But checking the sword should have opened a door to the north.

jackofblades34
8 years ago#8
Also did you beat Vinuskar?
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XII
  3. Stilshrine of Miriam - Sword of Judgment won't let me pass?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived