POLL: Who is your favorite party member?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XII
  3. POLL: Who is your favorite party member?

User Info: Galvanization

Galvanization
4 years ago#1
Which party member (including Guests) is your favorite? - Results (575 votes)
Vaan
7.65% (44 votes)
Penelo
5.74% (33 votes)
Ashe
17.74% (102 votes)
Basch
15.48% (89 votes)
Balthier
33.74% (194 votes)
Fran
12.17% (70 votes)
Vossler
1.04% (6 votes)
Larsa
4% (23 votes)
Reddas
2.43% (14 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Please vote based on their personality, character arc, dialogue, gameplay stats and battle animations.
"JRPGs are not mainly about story. That's just a trend FF started. Look at the huge sales of Pokemon. Do people buy it for the story? Hell no! " ~ Vex

User Info: Galvanization

Galvanization
4 years ago#2
It was tough for me to vote as I love all of them :-)

I eventually went with Vaan as I doubt anybody else would vote for him and I like how he has the best stats.
"JRPGs are not mainly about story. That's just a trend FF started. Look at the huge sales of Pokemon. Do people buy it for the story? Hell no! " ~ Vex

User Info: ZekuMusashi

ZekuMusashi
4 years ago#3
Fran, because humans are boring :P

Actually, if I were to judge by your categories separately, there'd be no clear winner so ... yeah.

personality
Balthier - gotta love the cliche thief with a silver tongue and a heart of gold.

character arc
Ashe - it was refreshing to have a strong female character that was in danger of "turning to the dark side" after Garnet and Yuna.

dialogue
Hmm ... dunno, can't really choose a "supreme" batch of lines to qualify.
On a /note, that's a memory problem, by no means do I want imply that this game's dialogue isn't VERY well done.

gameplay stats
Vaan - though really, that's a somewhat weird category as I'd say it's pretty objective, more = better. *shrug*

battle animations
Penelo - it's a shame she usually gets put into the mage role, as she actually has loads of decent to awesome physical attack animations.
You want an awesome free Collectible Card Game?
~~~~~~~~ www.cardmasterconflict.com ~~~~~~~~

User Info: hulmunara

hulmunara
4 years ago#4
I voted Basch because of the emotional strength he shows throughout the game. Everyone in the Hume country would label him as kingslayer; any other person in a situation like this would go into hiding or kill themselves, but instead he continues to fight for what he believes is right.

User Info: ReliusClover

ReliusClover
4 years ago#5
Balthier.
Up, Trickster.

User Info: Machines_Of_Dog

Machines_Of_Dog
4 years ago#6
Vaan
"No-one tries to kill me and gets away with it..."~ Kliamgroq

User Info: Valis7

Valis7
4 years ago#7
Basch
Because I could not stop for Death, He kindly stopped for me; The cube had food and maybe ammo. And immortality. - Doug Rattmann

User Info: Axujen

Axujen
4 years ago#8
Basch, he's always in maim party in all of my playthroughs

User Info: matthewtheman

matthewtheman
4 years ago#9
Vaan, though I do also enjoy Captain Basch fon Ronsenberg of Dalmasca and Balthier.
Dunsparce for SSB4
Official Dunsparce of every message board

User Info: easymodexz

easymodexz
4 years ago#10
Ashe upskirt what.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XII
  3. POLL: Who is your favorite party member?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived