Lordly robes?

  • Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Bowser_Guy

Bowser_Guy
4 years ago#1
If I want the lordly robes in Henne Mines, do I have to open the two chest with or without diamond armlet and what are the odds they contain a lordly robe?
Wii Number=6122 6873 2049 8144
Black 2 FC=4513 9181 6068

User Info: Mr Hangman

Mr Hangman
4 years ago#2
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
24 | yes | 40% | 45% | ~1000 | Knot of Rust | Lordly Robes
with Diamond Armlet | ~7000 | Knot of Rust | Megalixir
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


From SplitInfinity's guide. If you looked it up and read the legend, you'd see that means you must not wear a Diamond Armlet, that the chest has a 40% chance of appearing, a 45% chance of containing gil (55% chance of an item), and a 50% chance of being the Lordly Robes over a Knot of Rust.

That equates to an 11% chance of getting it each time you enter the area, or a 27.5% chance of it being in the chest if it appeared.
What senses do we lack that we cannot see and cannot hear another world all around us? -Dune

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

  • Topic Archived