Advance Campaign Gameshark/Codebreader Code?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Advance Wars
  3. Advance Campaign Gameshark/Codebreader Code?

User Info: bulgarian_kid

bulgarian_kid
7 months ago#1
Does anyone know if such a code exists? Of course I tried google but I couldn't find anything.

I would like to be able to skip the "normal" campaign and go right into the hard ("advance") campaign.

It would be much appreciated. Thank you.
Anybody wants to front, they can get hit like a mother****ing blunt.

bulgarian_kid
7 months ago#2
To clarify, any codes I did find claiming to make hard campaign available either I wasn't able to get them to work or they may have been fake, I can't independently confirm which.

User Info: Xenesis Xenon

Xenesis Xenon
7 months ago#3
bulgarian_kid posted...
To clarify, any codes I did find claiming to make hard campaign available either I wasn't able to get them to work or they may have been fake, I can't independently confirm which.

There's two US versions of AW (1.0 and 1.1) and codes for one won't necessarily work with the other. That being said, most people don't know about it. Of course, check that you're not playing EU AW or Jp AW + AW2 either.

IIRC, all the codebreaker codes on the web are for the US 1.0 version.
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled Advance Wars community on the web.

bulgarian_kid
7 months ago#4
I'm pretty sure I have 1.0, since I tested codes that worked from here: http://gamehacking.org/game/3801

However, the only code I found for unlocking the campaign doesn't work for me. Here's where I got it: http://www.cheathappens.com/3625-Game_Boy_Advance-Advance_Wars_cheats

Maybe this is for another version? Perhaps someone could check if it works for them, so as to know if it's at least legit?

bulgarian_kid
7 months ago#5
Long since cleared the normal campaign and unlocked advance campaign that way.

Thanks anyway. Still would be useful to know if those codes I linked to are for a different version or if I was doing something wrong entering them or what.
  1. Boards
  2. Advance Wars
  3. Advance Campaign Gameshark/Codebreader Code?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived