Should I evolve my Vigoroth into a Slaking?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Ruby Version
  3. Should I evolve my Vigoroth into a Slaking?

User Info: PersianPrince22

PersianPrince22
8 years ago#1
Recently decided to go back and play this game, anyway Slaking is really strong but I hate when he does that stupid loafing around thing like Slakoth did and Vigoroth is doing pretty good right now.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ms5d9RN0WzY
bet you can't top that link.

User Info: Element-17

Element-17
8 years ago#2
Vigoroth: better ability

Slaking: better everything else

You make the call.
Why bother making a signature?

User Info: Wyrlwynd

Wyrlwynd
8 years ago#3
agreed...Slaking is such a powerhouse that you can't keep it as a Vigoroth...
Heard this exchange at my school: Teacher: "You got a 0 out of 50 on your quiz." Student: "Did that hurt my grade?"

User Info: Vyse_skies

Vyse_skies
8 years ago#4
He does the loafing around all the time. And i agree that its really annoying. If your in a tough battle Slaking can lose a ton of HP due to his loafing around.
Yu won't let us down. Shenmue 3 will soon be on the shelves and ready to play.

User Info: gbchaosmaster

gbchaosmaster
8 years ago#5
That's why the way to play Slaking correctly competitively is to avoid it losing HP through Truant.

Ingame, his stats are so humongous it doesn't matter.
gbchaosmaster

User Info: Ojcar

Ojcar
8 years ago#6
well, his ability is really annoying, but he can learn skill swap

User Info: PokeAMon

PokeAMon
8 years ago#7
He can? Is my game glitched then? Skill Swap is not learnable for my Slaking. Darn, I wasted $70 on two glitched Pokemon games.
In the time it takes for you to read this, I will be in Mexico with your wallet and ID in my possession.

User Info: Sheeensta

Sheeensta
8 years ago#8
^ No, your game is not glitched. Slaking cannot learn Skill Swap. I spend $15 bucks on my Ruby version btw =D
Time is a valuable thing/watch it fly by as the pendulum swings/watch it count down to the end of the day the clock ticks like the way... Linkin Park is awesome

User Info: PokeAMon

PokeAMon
8 years ago#9
I know my game isn't glitched, don't worry. I got my two Pokemon games for Christmas a few years back.
In the time it takes for you to read this, I will be in Mexico with your wallet and ID in my possession.

User Info: chowder205

chowder205
8 years ago#10
yes
and show ya moves
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Ruby Version
  3. Should I evolve my Vigoroth into a Slaking?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived