Game won't go past loading screen...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2 - Yuri's Revenge
  3. Game won't go past loading screen...

User Info: Gamecuber2004

Gamecuber2004
9 years ago#1
I uninstalled this game awhile ago, but reinstalled it, and now the game won't load...

RA2 will though.
Question: Is it normal for my 360 Power Block to make an annoying, high-pitched whine 24/7, even when the 360 is off? Help please!

User Info: Gamecuber2004

Gamecuber2004
9 years ago#2
---
Question: Is it normal for my 360 Power Block to make an annoying, high-pitched whine 24/7, even when the 360 is off? Help please!

User Info: killas707

killas707
9 years ago#3
I have the same issue. im sorry, but i dont think we're going to be playing yuris revenge again.

User Info: PandaTomorrow

PandaTomorrow
9 years ago#4
You mean when you try to run it?

Same thing happens to me. I try to play, screen goes black, and a message pops up saying "Main executable for Yuri's Revenge has encountered a problem and needs to close." I've tried reinstalling and downloading the patch and it still doesn't work.
There are about 350,000 species of plants. If you aren't a plant, copy and paste this into your sig.

User Info: cesare313

cesare313
9 years ago#5

I also have this problem. I could always play this game until I upgraded my graphics card from a 7900GTX to a 8800GT. No other games give issues. Even he first decade one gave porblems at first and then suddenly just played.

Does anyone know what the problem could be?

PandaTomorrow
9 years ago#6
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

PandaTomorrow
9 years ago#7
I tried switching it to compatibility mode for Windows 95 and it works fine now.

I should have thought of that earlier.
There are about 350,000 species of plants. If you aren't a plant, copy and paste this into your sig.

User Info: SuperKrut

SuperKrut
9 years ago#8
Panda tommorow, how do you do that? i have the same problem

PandaTomorrow
9 years ago#9
Right click on the YR icon > Properties > Compatibility.
  1. Boards
  2. Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2 - Yuri's Revenge
  3. Game won't go past loading screen...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived