I added a description I copied from Steam

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contributors
  3. I added a description I copied from Steam

User Info: klyrner

klyrner
5 months ago#1
And it wasn't put up. Is it because it was from Steam? It was the official developer's description.

It's Agony for Ps4. I had the game promptly added but the description wasn't.
"SJW" - The quickest online version of an IQ test. Anyone using the term is most assuredly short a useful amount of brain cells.

User Info: Krystal109

Krystal109
5 months ago#2
What does it say for the status here: https://www.gamefaqs.com/contribute/contrib_status

klyrner
5 months ago#3
It just says "item submitted, will be reviewed. The game itself was accepted very quickly.

I had made a note I was copying the description from Steam, thought it could be why. I went with it because I thought it had a better synopsis than the official site.
"SJW" - The quickest online version of an IQ test. Anyone using the term is most assuredly short a useful amount of brain cells.

User Info: Krystal109

Krystal109
5 months ago#4
klyrner posted...
It just says "item submitted, will be reviewed. The game itself was accepted very quickly.

The database admin often does releases first and sometimes skips doing the summaries if there was a LOT of release dates. If you submitted this on Thurs or Fri, he likely won't get to it until Mon or Tue.

Provided the status doesn't say rejected, it's still there and will likely be accepted when David sees it.

klyrner
5 months ago#5
Actually it had been a week when you said that, but it's been accepted now. Thanks!
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contributors
  3. I added a description I copied from Steam

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived