Make Luigi's Mansion 2 already!! It's been 7 years XD

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Luigi's Mansion
  3. Make Luigi's Mansion 2 already!! It's been 7 years XD

User Info: pokemonlink111

pokemonlink111
9 years ago#1
We all agree the should be a sequel. This is a signing party. Sign, then talk about your ideas for number 2 or just talk about Luigi's Mansion. Have fun! (Thx to Drennan13 for making the other one)
A study in the Washington Post says that women have better verbal skills than men. I just want to say to the authors of that study: Duh.

User Info: hawk_kid

hawk_kid
9 years ago#2
*signs* I'm an alt, so I'll just copy and paste my ideas from Drennan's topic.
I'm a kid. Who's also a hawk.

hawk_kid
9 years ago#3
Story

Luigi goes over to his new Mansion he bought with his money, and when he arrives he finds a letter on the ground:
Dear Luigi,

I came over here to see if the Mansion was safe, and when I arrrived ghosts led by, someone familar, attacked me. I'm now being held captive. I called Mario and he tried sneaking in to rescue me, but he was captured as well. Thus, a green toad sent out paper and pen, allowing me to write this. Please defeat the ghosts and rescue us. I have no idea where we are. Just find the all-new poltergust 4000 in my lab and the Game Boy advance. Then you're good to go.

Sincerely, Proffesor E. Gadd.

Gameplay

Luigi goes around a 4-floor Mansion, with all-new ghosts and all-new puzzles. It's 7 areas long, and you can unlock mini-games in which you play fun, classic Mario levels as Luigi. If I have more ideas, I'll post them.

hawk_kid
9 years ago#4
Those were my ideas posted in my Mark86h account. Here are my accounts:

Mark86h
Matt78g
Zorn77k
Eli82h
PaperMario14
Ring_Man
flamer_boy
hawk_kid

User Info: Drennan13

Drennan13
9 years ago#5
and um......you copied my topic why?
not changing signature until luigi's mansion 2 is made
Supporters: 29

User Info: Bler

Bler
9 years ago#6
It could be a castle or something or woods or even a while range of areas - even the Mushrom Kingdom could be invaded by ghosts under permanent night.

It just had to feature vacuuming ghosts.

IMO the Wii controls are suited to it.

User Info: JibbIe_Sandwich

JibbIe_Sandwich
9 years ago#7
I kind of hope, after the events of Luigi's Mansion, Luigi and E. Gadd started a ghost hunting service(basically Ghost busters) and in LM2, Luigi starts off with small jobs and going into smaller houses and stuff. Then later on he's hired by a mysterious person to help him with his mansion.

User Info: Magitek111

Magitek111
9 years ago#8
I think he made the topic because it's been another year now >_>
(this sig was blown up by Zero)
People in the pit:22

User Info: Vipsoccermaster

Vipsoccermaster
9 years ago#9
It's officially 7 years when it's Tuesday, November 18, 2008. As of now, it hasn't been 7 years yet. It's been more than 6.5 years as of now.

User Info: coolpizzacook

coolpizzacook
8 years ago#10
ok daniens the one i check and i just look into it so just close this one it won't get much posts anyways a also just trying to help
  1. Boards
  2. Luigi's Mansion
  3. Make Luigi's Mansion 2 already!! It's been 7 years XD

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived