What's wrong with this game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Luigi's Mansion
  3. What's wrong with this game?

User Info: MarioLuigi25

MarioLuigi25
9 years ago#1

I own this game and I didn't find anything wrong with this game at all. I loved this game, and not only because this is one of the few games that Luigi stars in. Why does everybody put this game down?

User Info: Graemecracker13

Graemecracker13
9 years ago#2
i actually enjoyed that game, I'm actually doing it over......now only if I could remember what to do during the blackout. I can't find any keys.
5 year olds really shouldn't be playing M rated games....but for some reason they do anyway.

User Info: Graemecracker13

Graemecracker13
9 years ago#3
never mind, finished it.
"wow, my countries name isn't exactly the best. think about it: canada sounds like can-a-duh!

User Info: Kenny18

Kenny18
9 years ago#4
this game is freaking epic!
i think i'll start another playthrough tonight :D
I like to think of forums as an advanced online multiplayer notepad. - brokencandle
PSN - skaterguy18

User Info: sdgamespot

sdgamespot
9 years ago#5
i just finished it yesterday for the first time since its launch. i neglected this title for a loooooong time, but i picked it up at EB Games for $4.99. Boy, i would of paid $20 for the quality i got outta this gem. i love this game. it's not as hard as i recall it to be, but i found it challenging enough not to be a breeze. good game.
Lovin' it: Megaman Zero, Ratchet & Clank, Zelda: Link's Awakening, Lego Starwars II, Zone Of The Enders

User Info: Gaiko

Gaiko
9 years ago#6
I have heard people complain about it being too short, but it seems reasonable enough to me. I might just play it again soon, we'll see.
Resi 4 HUNK run: Bought 2nd TMP, cleared 3-1, hate cranks! Next up is the sewers!
Resi 4 Luis Sera run: Just found Ashley and escaped church (on-hold for SSBB)

User Info: Koopa_Troopa92

Koopa_Troopa92
8 years ago#7
I just got the game for my wii and I love it too bad I died from the large ghost that only eats food and spits fire. (I don't have a SD card yet)
"who are those two mustached men in the back? We shave around here minions!" Bowser - Super Paper Mario
  1. Boards
  2. Luigi's Mansion
  3. What's wrong with this game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived