Was there really a boss ghost who was a hunter that got removed?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Luigi's Mansion
  3. Was there really a boss ghost who was a hunter that got removed?

User Info: Jelley0

Jelley0
6 years ago#1
According to Chuggaaconroy there was a boss ghost that was meant to be in the safari room but he got removed for being too scary. He claimed he heard it in Nintendo Power but I can find nothing about it when Googling it.

He begins talking about it at 5:43 in the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8LL2iL0_HE&feature=feedu
3DS: 0559-6766-9741

User Info: poolshark173

poolshark173
6 years ago#2
I do believe I read something about a removed ghost in the safari room on a mario website, but I think that the Nintendo power info is just a joke, becasue I think I remember reading it in their "Pulse" section (which, can often yeild fake info for the sake of comedy) E.G. Reader: I heard that there was a removed portrait ghost in the safari room, is this true? NP: Yes, but this Australian hunter wants your head on his wall so much, it was too scary to be put in! I may not have made the best joke, but you should get what I mean.
My online names/ FCs are in my Quote

User Info: Jelley0

Jelley0
6 years ago#3
I found it on the Luigi's Mansion Wiki

http://luigi-mansion.wikia.com/wiki/Luigi%27s_Mansion/beta_elements

Well that's interesting. They should bring him back for Luigi's Mansion 2, though I doubt that would happen considering the sequel seems to be even less scary...
3DS: 0559-6766-9741

User Info: poolshark173

poolshark173
6 years ago#4
Whoa, theres a wiki for luigis mansion? I don't know why, but browsing game wikis is a small hobby of mine =P
Why are you reading this signature when you could be reading the awesome post below it?
People who agree: 1
  1. Boards
  2. Luigi's Mansion
  3. Was there really a boss ghost who was a hunter that got removed?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived