Best settings

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Petro143

Petro143
5 years ago#1
Hey guys and gals, I was just wondering what the "highest settings" are on this game for pc. I have an alright graphics card and stuff and things, and I was just curious as to what I reconfigure in the graphics setting in order to set it to the highest quality.
Is it Fast? Fastest? Custom? Or is it (forgive me for asking even though it's a painlessly obvious option) Highest Quality?
Just wondering. I used to play this game ages ago on a barely acceptable computer and I just wanted to play it full blast, best quality now that I have a better cpu and see if it can handle it.
Thanks,
-p.
"You play throw with your game too? I use international rules and achieved a total score of 1029 kleptons last night."

User Info: smeghead83

smeghead83
5 years ago#2

I used to go for a mix within custome settings to get the best look for the game. Maxing it all out should be fine anyway.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived