Finding a Blaze Shard late in the game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts
  3. Finding a Blaze Shard late in the game?

User Info: CrashMog

CrashMog
8 years ago#1
Forgot to keep up my synthesis through the game, now I'm at the very end and need a few Blaze Shards. I know they drop from Red Nocturnes, but I can't find any anywhere. Wonderland has Blue Rhapsodies, Yellow Operas, and Green Requiems out the wazoo, but I can't track down what I need. Is there any specific spot to farm these, or did I wait too late in the game?

User Info: tiomasta

tiomasta
8 years ago#2
There will always be some spawns of everything, you can't miss an item.

I think that the red mages appear in that room in which you fought Trickmaster, when you're small.
Maybe go to that room from the doors in the forest, I remember finding some from that.

User Info: Enclave

Enclave
8 years ago#3
Aren't they in one of the rooms in the hotel at Traverse Town?
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people...I guess that's why I'm an Atheist.

User Info: Liquid_Alcohol

Liquid_Alcohol
8 years ago#4
Try Agrabah. The turban soldiers and big guys drop them.

User Info: CrashMog

CrashMog
8 years ago#5
The Agrabah guys drop Blaze Gems, not Shards. And no, they're not in Traverse Town anymore - now it's all Darkballs and Wyverns and crap.

But! I found some in Hollow Bastion, outside on the balconies. So thanks.

User Info: Michellangelo

Michellangelo
8 years ago#6
If I remember correctly I think at least 2/3 groups of 4-6 nocturnes spawn in traverse town. I'm pretty sure a group appears in front of the dalmation house in district 2 ( I'm just about to enter hollow bastion btw).

One blizzard spell and it's easy pickin.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts
  3. Finding a Blaze Shard late in the game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived