And now Riku?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: SinisterSandman

SinisterSandman
3 years ago#1
He's losing to Charizard, no less.

A Pokemon made more popular by the Anime and the Card Game than by the video game itself.
Gum-Gum Gummi Ship: Blueprint Active!
"The show where everything's made up and the points don't matter! Let's have some fun!"

User Info: Masterofflys

Masterofflys
3 years ago#2
I agree, pokemon are hardly characters imo. That said, I've played NieR, and I think Nier is a better character than Riku...
"Let them have answers- and let those answers be difficult and complex. such is life." -Altair

User Info: Glavewurm

Glavewurm
3 years ago#3
Mordin lost to a hooooooooooooooooooooorse
I would not mind you in my head, if you were not so clearly mad.

User Info: Masterofflys

Masterofflys
3 years ago#4
Yuri Hyuga, the protagonist from one of my favourite games (Shadow Hearts), lost to a generic RPG slime... -_-

How is a slime even a character?!
"Let them have answers- and let those answers be difficult and complex. such is life." -Altair

User Info: SinisterSandman

SinisterSandman
3 years ago#5
Seriously, there need to be more restrictions on the Character Contest to allow for changes in predictability and for what I call 'troll votes'.
Gum-Gum Gummi Ship: Blueprint Active!
"The show where everything's made up and the points don't matter! Let's have some fun!"

User Info: KOTRsss

KOTRsss
3 years ago#6
SinisterSandman posted...
Seriously, there need to be more restrictions on the Character Contest to allow for changes in predictability and for what I call 'troll votes'.

Yeah, the character contests are a joke because that's how they're designed. All they need to do to keep them interesting is hold them yearly and cumulatively disqualify the top 3 characters from the previous year.
Gamefaqs has taught us that academic fields like literature don't exist because of teenagers that say "well that's just your opinion and I disagree."

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived