After using Kotor tool and KSE

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
  3. After using Kotor tool and KSE

User Info: DragonStraal

DragonStraal
9 years ago#1
after using kotor tool and KSE i can't get to scene were bastila and carth argue after i save her

User Info: ghostpower

ghostpower
9 years ago#2
You'll need to be more specific. What did you alter in KSE? What happens instead of the argument?

DragonStraal
9 years ago#3
I modified 5 characters including carth and bastilia, i modded on them their stats, class, appearance. I also modded some items that they have equipped. i tired modding two amours so that they look like the original and had different properties. instead of the argument/conversation i had a black screen with the kotor pointer. Note i had modified my inventory with KSE

User Info: ghostpower

ghostpower
9 years ago#4
I can't quite think of a solution except "reload" or "try to undo everything", because as far as I know none of that hsould have affected yoru game. I presume you did this on an autosave? I don't think there's a point before that argument when you have Bastila in your party for editing. If you added her with KSE then edited her inventory, that may be the problem.

DragonStraal
9 years ago#5
i edited bastilla with kotor tool before i got her
  1. Boards
  2. Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
  3. After using Kotor tool and KSE

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived