Sunry murder trial

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: gameduck2

gameduck2
7 years ago#1
The key thing here is the testimony of the hotel manager. He must say that the shot was heard after Sunry left. You can obtain that by two ways:

1. persuading him with some credits. This works well if he agrees to it.

2. using "dominant minds". I tried and although he agreed at the moment, at court he said ( the shot probably happened before Sunry left ). And Sunry was found guilty.

I wonder if there is any way to save Sunry?

User Info: Strawberry_Jum

Strawberry_Jum
7 years ago#2
Yeah, there is.

I didn't say anything for my opening argument. For the first witness I asked about her being a Dark Jedi and Sunry being crippled.
For the second I asked about how the weapon got there and if the Rodian planted the weapon.
For the third I asked about the affair.
For Sunry I asked about whether the Sith wanted her dead because she was a spy.
For closing arguments I did "the Sith wanted her dead because she was a spy" and "Nobody saw the murder".

Mind you, I Force Persuaded the testimony as well, getting the 'probably' line you said you had. Was a bit annoyed that to get the 'best' result I had to get him off the hook, considering he confessed the murder to me.
Steam ID: zephkiel_olandos
Steam games: Call of Duty: Black Ops, Fallout: New Vegas

gameduck2
7 years ago#3
I used your argument but it failed. The judge think that Elassa as a spy gives a motive to the murder, and Sunry although being cripple is still capable of killing her.

User Info: JustAndrew88

JustAndrew88
7 years ago#4
http://www.gamebanshee.com/starwarskotor/locations/ahtowest.php
I'm a peripheral visionary. I can see into the future but just way off to the side.
http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/8328/27887901.jpg

gameduck2
7 years ago#5
Sunry is guilty as charge. The only thing that I help him is Jolee. I wonder if I plaid him guilty to the judge, what Jolee would say?

User Info: fuelbomb

fuelbomb
7 years ago#6
If you give the right answers, you can get the judges to find Sunry innocent and have them also find the Sith guilty of obstruction of justice and stuff.
PSN: autism_ftw
XBL: baggedsalad

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived