Request a new Primal game

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Primal
  3. Request a new Primal game

User Info: Erameris

Erameris
3 years ago#1
Hi there, I been trying to bring more attention to this game. Particularly to request Sony for a new Primal and I decided to send a suggestion to this gaming website, Gamer Petitions, hoping they would make a petition for this game.

It worked! Not only they accepted my request but also gave me an advice. I was told that if all of us who want a new Primal want to be noticed by Sony, the best way to do so it to ask them in Twitter, so I asked them both in their main twitter account and in the European one, but it'll only work if more people do it. Otherwise it'll look like a random loon sending them spam of "some game from the past" X)
Please start by signing the petition! http://gamerpetitions.com/petition/release-primal-sequel the goal is to get 750 signatures and you don't have to be making an account first like in most petition sites, this one is straightforward. Just write your name and click the sign button.

So I'm hoping this one will get those signs faster, there are other petitions around but sadly those are having a very difficult time collecting signatures. Please, would you help? If we could at least get the game ported to the Vita or to more countries on PSN, it would already be a great progress. But it looks like Sony needs a reminder. Spread the word!
  1. Boards
  2. Primal
  3. Request a new Primal game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived