The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

Pixel Perfect: Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!! (Book)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!
  3. Pixel Perfect: Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!! (Book)

User Info: W_R

W_R
4 years ago#21
Emerald posted...
A hundred dollars for a book is a rip-off you crook

It's not their fault. There isn't enough demand for a mass-produce. So the marginal cost is high.

User Info: mrturk

mrturk
4 years ago#22
Yeah, a $100 is lot if you look at in a relative fashion. Like WR stated though it was only going to be an initial small print run. Actually, the printer we were using, Blurb, initially wanted us to charge $150+ to start but we managed to get the price down to to $100 if you pre-ordered on kickstarter before October 1. Like I stated before that is all history now and we are looking at possibly something in the $60 range for a hardcover with the potential options of a softcover as well as an e-book. By the way I am one of only about 3 people who actually has a copy of the hardcover that was adverstised on kickstarter and the quality of the printing is absolutely outstanding (worth the $100 in my opinion).

User Info: misterbum

misterbum
4 years ago#23
The question remains.
You became the boss. You are great.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jA7nRwQp_E

User Info: mitsguy2001

mitsguy2001
4 years ago#24
I still have not gotten an answer to the question I asked many months ago. How can we purchase the e-book version? And, what equipment do we need in order to read it? Thank you.
  1. Boards
  2. Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!
  3. Pixel Perfect: Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!! (Book)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived